Your Brilliant Year Writer's Kit!
Get Published and Stay Published: Strategies + Inspiration + Game Plan
I remember when I first started writing. I had no idea where to start, what kind of stories I wanted to write, or even HOW to get that story on the page. I just knew I wanted to write. The desire to get a story on the page burned inside me.
It still does. Every year I strive to be a better writer, develop more powerful stories and make a bigger impact on my world.
And, I imagine you do, too.
Hi. I'm Susan May Warren. I started writing while I lived in Siberia (yes, you heard that right--cold, snowy, Siberia). Alone. No one to help me, overwhelmed and not a little discouraged. Fifteen years later, I've published over 60 books in five different genres, have landed on numerous bestseller lists (including USA Today bestselling), won the RITA, CHRISTY and CAROL awards (and others) and stared a school for novelists.
And I learned...the writing journey is better when you network. When you know you're not alone.
Every week we have a Peptalk for writers--something to encourage them, give them the skills they need, keep them on top of the industry and build brilliant careers. We network, get feedback and build our skills.
This is the foundation of Novel.Academy. Learning. Editing. Growing...Getting published and Staying published.
I'd love to help you build YOUR brilliant career. So let's start with some free classes.
Start your writing year with three FREE classes on strategy, skills and inspiration!
- The Job of Best-Selling Author
- Learn what makes a story powerful, something you want to pass along? Join us as we start our series: the Story Equation, with the question: What is the Job of the Author.
- 10 Dream Killers
- Next, have you tried to write a novel and just can't...get...started? Learn what Dream Killers are, and what LIES we believe that keep us from reaching out for those dreams in our hearts.
- Planning for Writing Success
- Find out how a plan can transform the way you sit down to write. Make the most of every moment you dedicate to your craft, by strategizing about how you spend your time.
Susan Warren offers a practical method of teaching that really sticks in your head. I went to a writers conference and heard many well-known, published authors, but what Susan taught I brought home to my writing. ~ Therese Stenzel
Susan's teaching technique is fun and fresh! Her open and honest way of communicating writing skills is highly effective. Writers of all experience levels will benefit from her creative examples of characterization and plot." ~ Betsy Ann St. Amant